- Remove oven trays and racks and place them in the sink with warm water and a few drops of dish soap and let soak.
- Make a cleaning solution. Load a 1-liter spray bottle with 4 tablespoons of baking soda and fill the rest with water. Shake the spray bottle well to moisten and dissolve the baking soda
- Spray down the oven focusing on the charred and stained areas
- Allow the solution or paste to soak in for approximately 1 hour
- Use a metal scraper and scourer pad to remove crude food leftovers.
- wipe out with a warm damp cloth (if it doesn’t come clean to your likings after first try repeat the steps)